

I hardly ever buy anything from Anthropologie, cause let's face it - they are hugely expensive. However, I LOVE to go in there and stare at everything. I literally feel like I'm walking through a candy store. Recently I went in with my sister to get some decorating ideas and came across these daring little Matryoshka dolls that are also measuring cups. How cute is this?? My little girl, who is a budding cook and who also has a birthday next month, immediately came to mind. Every little girl likes nesting dolls and I knew she'd love these! My mother in law joked that I should give her a tube of super glue to go along with them...but we'll just be extra careful. :) If you want to read more about them, you can find them here.Have a great weekend everyone!
2 comments:
Havah is a lucky girl! :)
Kristi
I heart Anthropologie as well. I seem to find the best deals at the one in Soho so I head there every time I'm in NYC. Back in Dec, I bought 12 new kitchen towels for $30. I was thrilled! Those nesting dolls are TOO cute. Teaching kids to use real (and breakable) items is SO important, so good for you for just buying them. I'm sure she'll love them. :)
Post a Comment