photo from flickr

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

cute dress alert



So I was at Target the other day when I stumbled upon a really 'too cute to pass up' "maxi dress". We just returned from vacation, where it was actually warm enough for people to already be wearing summer clothes and I noticed that this chic maxi dress was everywhere. The main reason I love it is because it looks great on every body shape, plus, it's cool - in the temperature sense of the word, and if you buy one at Target it only costs $24! After seeing them all over the place in Hawaii, I've been doing a lot of online price shopping, and believe me, that's a great price.

Target had them in almost every color imaginable - plus black - my staple. So, if you like wearing dresses, you gotta get one of these. :)

5 comments:

Miller Moments said...

Wouldn't that be so cute with some Fit Flops? :) It really is cute!

Miller Moments said...

Did you buy this dress? I'm thinking of going to look at it tomorrow, assuming it's still there!

Kristen said...

I did. :) I only wear skirts and dresses in the summer. I bought black and gray.

Lisa said...

I bought the blue plaid one this past weekend after I saw this on your blog. I usually don't buy clothing for myself....loved this dress on.

Tan Family said...

This is too cute...I'm off to Target now! Love your blog. :)