
My friend, Kristi, at Miller Moments passed this sweet award onto me yesterday. I think that blog awards are so pleasing because it's like receiving a virtual hug! So thank you, Kristi! And here's a virtual hug to 3 of my favorite blogs:
Lisa at 5 Orange Potatoes - this stay at home Mom is truly AMAZING. Oh the activity ideas I get from her blog! I think that she was secretly given more hours in the day than me! ;)
Nina at Painted Rainbows and Chamomile Tea - Nina is my go-to blog for children's book recommendations. My library hold list has doubled since I've found your blog, Nina! She is also a great writer and writes honestly about things that are on her heart.
Delena at Take Your Shoes Off At The Door - Delena is comic relief for me. I always leave her blog chuckling to myself. No pressure or anything, Delena! :)
4 comments:
Kristen I am flattered! Thank you so much for the award. Can I nominate you back? Because I really love your blogs, too. ;) Oh, yeah, and no pressure at all..... uh....really.
Thanks Kristen! Now I just need to actually write a book post this month. ;) It has been great to find your blog as well.
great blog so glad I stumbeled on it.
Kristen, you are the sweetest for giving me this award. I so love your comments when you visit. Some bloggers just seem like family to me in the blogging world way, you are so one of these people to me (I can be soooo sappy, I know). Thanks again, I am so touched.
-Lisa :)
Post a Comment