I recently received the Lemonade award from my friend Dawn over at Renaissance Mama. If you read her blog at all you will see that she is such a beautiful person - both inside and out. Her blog is wonderful on so many levels. She is a creative and inspired and has shaped the way I home school my children in many ways! Thank you Dawn. I'm really thrilled that you thought of me :) I think the most exciting part about receiving this award is the chance to pass it on to some of my most favorite blogs!
The first one is Kristi over at Something is Simmering. She has so many wonderful recipes, ideas and thoughts to share. Should I also mention that she is one of my very favorite people? Check out her yummy Caramel Sauce recipe. Bliss. I'm going to surprise my husband with some of this for his lattes very soon. :)
The second blog is Bethany Actually. I first found Bethany because she was one of my ornament exchange partners through the Crafty Crow. Since then I've been reading her blog faithfully. It is full of all the fun things that she and her daughter, Annalie, are always doing together! Check out her recipe for homemade pure Vanilla extract. This is on the very top of my list to make with my kids this year.
The last blog I'd love to give this award to is the creative Mama over at Plum Pudding. This gal has such wonderful activities, decorating ideas and overall fun things to do with kids. Plus, like me, she loves vintage! In this post she shares her embroidered hand print idea. What could be cuter and more vintage cool than this? I love it so much!
4 comments:
How sweet are you! I'm honored to be listed today for a Lemonade Award. Thank you for including me and I can't wait to check out Bethany Actually. (I'm already a fan of Plum Pudding).
Have a great weekend!
Thank you, Kristen! That's so kind of you. :-)
These are great posts you linked to. Thank you Kristen. :)
Thank you so much! I enjoy hearing I have a love in common with fellow bloggers.
Post a Comment