OK, so I just discovered the coolest little project! I think it 's going to be super easy. I just bought a roll of moss at the craft store, and my plan is to hot glue the moss over one of those cardboard letters that you can buy at party stores. Unfortunately, the party store here in my little town doesn't have the letters, so next time I'm in Seattle, I'll grab one.
I'll share some photos when it's done. Wouldn't this look great on a front door? I'm envisioning it sort of nestled in the center of a wreath...
6 comments:
Very Cute. How will you hang it on the door? I would love to do that, but don't want to put holes in my door. (it was custom made).
I love those 3M velcro hanging tabs. It's how I hang almost everything in my house - except the really heavy stuff. This will be so light that I might just use sticky tack (my other favorite thing!).
I didn't know you could buy that moss on a roll. How cool! I like your idea to cover a letter for the front door. I could also see this moss as something fun to use in the construction of little fairy houses. :)
This would be a neat replacement for our Christmas wreath (which still needs to come down!)
I love this idea-can't wait to try it out!
What a beautiful idea. Thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment