photo from flickr

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

fresh for spring


My mossy letter "P" is finished! I'm not sure that my front door will be it's permanent location - due to the rather large door knocker that it is resting on. But for now...it's cute! By the way - this was so easy, my 6 year old did most of the work...that's the dream, right? :) Train 'em while they're young!

7 comments:

Delena said...

I love it and think it looks great!

Miller Moments said...

Very cute! Are the flowers a separate wreath or is it all connected?

dawn klinge said...

That's so pretty!

Kristen said...

thank you! the flowers are a separate wreath. :)

Anonymous said...

What a creative sister I have! I love it. I think I might try to do one for my front door! Would I need to make two? One for each door? hmmm...
mb

Joy said...

That looks fantastic!

Jane said...

That is really Darling and it does look like spring! Thanks for the great idea,