If my sister is reading this, she is likely rolling her eyes, right, MB? :) Has anyone tried Fit Flops yet? I just bought some black patent ones - it's almost spring, right?So, I was wandering around Macy's the other day with 4 Macy's coupons that could all be combined when I happened upon the Fit Flop display. I've looked at these shoes off and on for 2 years now, so I thought hey, I'll just try them on. The sales lady came over and said that these are "flying off the shelves - everyone loves them." That did it. They came home with me.
Inside the shoe there is some kind of "micro wobble board" that challenges the support and balance muscles of the foot and leg. I'd like to tell you that I bought them because they promise to help relieve back pain, but that's not why. I'd like to tell you that I bought them because they promote good posture, but that's not why. I'd really like to tell you I bought them because they drastically help people with plantar fasciitis (which I have), but that's not why either. No, no, I bought them because of the promise that if I wear them everyday they will magically tone and sculpt my rear end. There. I said it. (I'm such a sucker.) So, go! Run to the store and jump on the bandwagon with me! :)
10 comments:
Well, you will have to do an update and let us know. Good posture and back relief sound good as well. I would love to know how it works out.
And yes, it is almost Spring. Thank goodness.
Hmmm, I may get some for the back relief-and the sculpting would be a good idea for me too!
This weather we're having is making me want to go out and get some new sandals to. I think I *need* some Fit Flops. :)
I really have these on the brain now......I may need to get some for my Idaho trip.
My rear was sore the next day after my first day of wearing them. However, it could have been from just an extra lot of running around...? I'm hopeful! :)
Good for you! How much were they? They are too cute! You trend setter you!
Okay, just talked Brian into buying these for me for my birthday....going shopping tomorrow! :)
Yahoo! Can't wait to hear what color you get! :)
Bought mine today! I might have bought the same as you, now that I reread your post...black patent ones. I love 'em! Thanks for this post, I had never heard of them before. Now onto getting firm. Hopefully my back issues will heal soon so that I can walk, walk, walk!
Everyone at work is raving about these...I'm going to have to try them out!
Post a Comment