photo from flickr

Monday, April 5, 2010

monday link love

photo from Flickr

Every Monday I'm hoping to post some of my favorite links from the week before! : )

• I get so much stylish inspiration from fashion blogger "What I Wore". I especially loved her school spirit outfit. Is there anything better than red and orange together...especially in a necklace?

• I'm trying to save my pennies to order some of this fabric to make this quilt. I think it's just the right level of difficulty for a beginning level sewer like me.

• I'm considering making this.

• I love the orange shoes on E. over at this post at Academic Chic.

• My sister told me about this blogger, who recently did a great post about decorating your home with thrift store art. Love it.

• I love love love this etsy shop!

• Any time I want some perspective on being content, I read this post.

• Has anyone ever made these? I'm thinking I might have to try them very soon. Sans nuts.

• Don't you love these baskets?

• Trying to make, and eat, more soups. There is something so nourishing about hot soup and warm bread. This one is on my recipe list.

This blogger makes me laugh everyday!

I'd love to see what you are loving today! Leave me some links! ♥

2 comments:

Miller Moments said...

Those are great links! I love the quilt.

Kristen said...

I know! Isn't that quilt the best! The colors...love!